The Montana Council on Problem Gambling is a non-profit agency dedicated to alleviating gambling-related social and personal distress through the provision of relevant support, referral services, and education to compulsive gamblers, their families, and other concerned Montanans.
In the service of this mission, the Montana Council on Problem Gambling will:
- work to identify groups believed to be at high risk for problem gambling and initiate activities to prevent an onset or interrupt the progress of the disorder
- advocate affordable, effective assistance for all individuals who are adversely affected by problem gambling
- provide training and support certification for health care professionals involved in the diagnosis and treatment of gambling addiction
- promote education on problem gambling through public and professional forums
- serve as a resource center for literature on problem gambling
- develop and execute appropriate fund raising activities and support and encourage the work of Gamblers Anonymous
Bonnie J. Huestis LCPC; M.Ed
MTCPG Program Director
5200 9th Avenue South
Great Falls, Montana 59405
John Iverson - We would like to welcome our newest member to the Montana Council on Problem Gambling Board. John Iverson is the Government Affairs Director for the Montana Tavern Association. He grew up in Shelby, MT, received his undergraduate degree from Carroll College and his graduate degree from the University of Montana. John enjoys water skiing, snow skiing, and raising children with his wife, Jenny.
Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MontanaCouncilOnProblemGambling